Why do you need a website?
With more than 84% of all Americans using the internet, it has never been more important for businesses to have a presence online.
Websites are important for a number of reasons. They are the least expensive form of advertising for your brand available. The web has a far wider reach than any other form of advertising. ncreasing visibility is another major factor that makes having a website important. Current and potential clients will be able to access your information, day or night and be able to find you easier. This is the accessibility and convenience most people have come to expect from businesses.
Beyond having a site, it is important to have a site that is easily found on search engines, easy for customers to use, easy for YOU to use and is mobile friendly.
Click here to receive a free estimate from Hearth and get a site that works for you!
Website Checklist :
Is your website working hard enough for you? Check our quick list to make sure!
- Is it mobile friendly?
- Is your contact information easily found?
- Does it link to your social media accounts?
- Does it have your most current information?
- Does it accurately represent your brand?
- Does it have SEO and analytics installed?
- Is it easy to find in search engines?